In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, Personal Data Protection Code, as amended) and European legislation (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR ), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage users’ rights.
According to article 13 of the REG. EU 2016/679, we therefore invite you to take note of the following Statement.
Identification details of the owner
The data controller is Orangedev S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office located in Florence, viale Vasco de Gama 91, C.F. and VAT number 06689280482
What data is collected
When you use our services, you accept that our company collect some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it. We treat only one type of data:
- data provided by the user (within this statement, also referred to as Interested)
These are the data we ask you:
- Name and surname
- Email address
How the collected data is used – the purposes
We use your information to guarantee access to our services and their delivery, including:
- registration to the contact form
- subscription to our newsletter
These treatments are necessary to correctly deliver the services of Orangedev S.r.l. to users who subscribe to it.
Revocation and cancellation
To export your personal data (takeout) or request a cancellation, you can send a request to the email address email@example.com from the email address you registered with. We remind you that you can contact the Data Controller at any time and send any questions or requests regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to c.a. of the Data Protection Manager.
In contacting us, the interested party must ensure that they include their name, email / postal address and / or telephone number (s) to ensure that their request can be handled correctly.
Exercise your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the Data Controller, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions set out in article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and to the processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each interested party also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- receive your personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitted to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- make a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority in Italy;
- We remind you that for any question or request regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to the dedicated address email@example.com;
Data storage times and methods
The storage of personal data will take place in electronic / computer form and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the aforementioned purposes, respecting your privacy and current regulations.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, in which they are stored to be transmitted back to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies (and / or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; they can in fact be canceled by closing the browser or have a limited duration for each session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by Orangedev S.r.l. (first-party cookies) or other websites (third-party cookies).
First-party and third-party cookies
The cookies installed by Orangedev s.r.l. they are technical cookies: they are used for purposes connected to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on our site. These cookies are essential to ensure the site works correctly.
On the Orangedev website there are also third-party cookies for analytical purposes: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, …). These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
Third parties: Google Analytics, Google.com, cookiebot.com, manage.cookiebot.com, support.cookiebot.com
For more information on Cookiebot cookies, see the page www.cookiebot.com/it/about/
How to disable cookies
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the special function provided in most browsing programs. However, we remind you that the total or partial disabling of cookies c.d. technicians may compromise the use of the site’s features. However, if the interested party does not wish to receive any type of cookies on his computer, either from this site or from others, he can raise the level of privacy protection by changing the security settings of his browser:
- Mozilla Firefox: click here
- Google Chrome: click here
- Internet Explorer: click here
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks: click here
- Safari 8 Yosemite: click here
- Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch: click here
Law and jurisdiction
The interpretation and execution of these conditions are governed by Italian law. The Court of Florence will be exclusively competent for any dispute related to these conditions. The Data Controller reserves the right to obtain urgent measures in any Court, even abroad, in order to protect his interests and enforce his rights.